Total Pageviews

Saturday, 3 March 2012

Results.


Well
i'm not satisfy with the results of this test
i don't know why and i don't know how.
how come i can be so careless for my modern maths and the additional maths

the most unsatisfied subject is Biology!
really makes me cry.
but the tears of sadness were not trickling down my cheeks,but into my heart.
since i get A or A+ in each test and i never get A- or B before
but this time I  get B+ 68% TT
WHY,WHY,WHY  I asked myself again and again.
extremely disappointed to it.
maybe  I am overconfident or I unable answer it well
However,
I CAN'T FACE THE REALITY!

The conclusion of this test:
The greater the expectations, the greater the disappointment




tell myself ,TEO PEI WOON it doesn't matter!
Do not let it become a stumbling block on my way
just forget it,try my best in next exam,and strive for it!







p\s:my first blog that written in English
Pls forgive my grammar mistakes;)

haha,it's realXD

No comments:

Post a Comment