Total Pageviews

Saturday, 15 December 2012

15.12.2012

Happy 52th birthday to my dear mum!
It has been four years since you left us.
Do you remember the last birthday celebration?

I'm afraid  I will forget all the things about you over time.
Sometimes I will blame myself how come I can forget to miss you.

But I know we will meet again in the beautiful paradise
Looking forward to the day comes.
I'm longing to see you and kims again.

I know my question won't be answered.
But I really want to know,
Mum,how are you?Do you miss me,miss ah shin,miss ah jia ,miss lao ba,miss beyi,miss yiyi and those love you ones.

One thing you must know,
We all really miss you.
Mum I love u, your  lovely  daughter said.

..................................

RIP for those killed in the Sandy Hook Elementary School massacre .
Deeply saddened and shocked :(
What is this world coming to?
Bleeding world.
Bleeding heart.
Bleeding people .
that's why we need a saviour.

May God cures all the scars on the broken hearts .
Hoping for a better tomorrow :)

Published with Blogger-droid v2.0.6

No comments:

Post a Comment